Things I, as a BYU fan, want to see in this game:
1. Kyle Van Noy do this to Travis Wilson.
2. Taysom to break a long TD run.
3. Jamaal Williams goes for 150 yards.
4. Paul Lasike knocks a Ute defender on his back.
5. Utah run for less than 75 yards.
That's about it. I expect Wilson to throw well, as long as he gets time in the pocket (not a given). I expect Taysom to airmail some of his passes and throw grounders with others.
And finally, I expect Utah to play out of their minds, especially on defense. Somehow these guys play the best game of their season against BYU every year. The Cougars will come out too tentative or too amped, and will settle down as the game goes on. And the final score will be within 7 points either way.
As is tradition, I'm holding a Guess the Score contest. Leave a comment with your prediction of the final score, along with Taysom Hil''s rushing yards for the game. The winner gets $20.