25 November 2007

Hopping on the bandwagon

A couple of weeks ago, my little sister Amy set up a blog. It was then I realized that everyone on the planet was blogging but me. It usually takes me a while to catch up to what is cool; my wife and I started using a DVR about two months ago, and it's not even a TIVO.

So here I am.

I apologize in advance; this won't be a very focused blog. While I notice that most of my favorites are topic-specific (entertainment, sports, comic strip commentary), I can't limit myself to just one subject to write on because I know I'd cheat and post about other stuff in the end.

This means I'll be ranting on everything from BYU sports to the price of gas to Hillary Clinton to the NFL and NBA to how cold it is outside. And believe me, it's cold.

I suppose a positive of this method is that if you don't like what I post about one day, tomorrow it'll be about something entirely different. Like the DVD's in the bargain bin at Blockbuster.

So welcome to the blog. Please take off your shoes at the door and Mandi asks that you don't use the good china for nachos.

No comments: