20 March 2009

March Madness meets WWE

So BYU played its part of "one and done" quite admirably this year. Went down big early, never quite in the game. Well done, boys.

Luckily, there is still plenty of ball to be played. I'll be posting the more interesting clips from the tourney, one a day until the championship.

Here's the one for Thursday:



I'm impressed that Blake walks away from that. Many other players would have gotten into a tussle, or at the very least, yelled at the guy for a bit.

2 comments:

LaPaube said...

You know, I thought the exact same thing when I watched this. Griffin apparently really has his head on straight. After seeing this play I immediately had higher expectations of his future career.

Josh said...

He obviously has the better temper of the brothers. He's awesome.