13 March 2008

Two videos for a snowy Thursday in March

This first clip is in honor of the fact that it's snowing in Rexburg today.



This is from the TV show Flight of the Conchords (which I've never actually watched). A friend of mine originally sent me the link a few months ago, but I'm only getting around to posting it now to go with the One Semester of Spanish Spanish Love Song.



I love it. Much funnier if you've taken a semester or two of French.

"Voila- a conversation in the park!"

Hehe.

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

je ne parles pas francais mais je voudrais...hacerlo.i love flight of the conchords and this sketch is a gem, c'est vrai?

Matt said...

"Voila, mon passporte!" lol, "try to be more subtle about it..." Good times

Becca said...

Yes! I love this one!

Matt said...

It brings joy to my soul every time I watch this.