28 May 2008

Gee, thanks, NBA.

From ESPN.com:

The league office on Wednesday reviewed the final play of the San Antonio Spurs' 93-91 home loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 4 of the Western Conference finals and acknowledged that a two-shot foul should have been called on Derek Fisher for impeding Brent Barry.

I'm sure that is great consolation to Spurs fans.

And for Lakers fans who refuse to acknowledge anything was wrong with the final two seconds of the game last night, I guarantee that if it had been Parker landing on Kobe in that situation you'd be screaming for a foul.

So stop the hypocrisy. Admit you got away with one and enjoy your good fortune.

1 comment:

Nicholas G. James said...

I don't give a crap that Derek Fisher fouled Brent Barry. They won, so I don't care. Plus I hate Barry anyway.