1. Good writers do not usually work for cartoons. There are exceptions (see: Spongebob Squarepants, The Fairly Odd Parents), but for the most part, the dialogue in cartoons is awful. A gem from Batman on the CW: "Mentally download money?"
2. Mandi observed that candy is essentially drugs for kids. I imagine if there were commercials for LSD, they would closely resemble the ones for Airheads.
3. I'm glad Disney makes relatively clean shows for pre-teens and all, but they need to understand that "clean" does not equal "horrible."
4. Barbie has been updated for the 21st century. I had no idea.
5. Trix Yogurt is still around. I thought for sure it would die off soon after it was introduced in the late 90's.
6. The Spiderwick Chronicles is coming out February 15th. (Thanks to the 30,000 ads for the film for this one.)
2 years ago